| |||
| Only on Halloween, ladies. |
There's not much newness to report, except that maybe I've started my job search a bit more seriously. It's about time I left casual work at a department store and pursued something more along the lines of what I actually studied for at uni. Gotta justify that cash and time. I gotta say, looking for a full time job is depressing. Pretty much every job I see that I may be able to apply for 'requires at least two years experience' in the field. Now how the hell am I supposed to get this fabled experience when I'm just out of uni? Gits. Anyways, hopefully I'll find a proper full time job soon and get on with my life.
Not much of a blog entry, but I thought I'd alert the general public before someone saw the new pic and assumed this blog had been hijacked by a shockingly handsome, dark and mysterious stranger.
Godspeed.
It's good to be able to put a name to a face :)
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain about the job market, no one exept factories in third-world countries will hire a 15 year old. UGH.
Have a nice day.
you look like an older, slimmer version of one of my ex boyfriends.
ReplyDeletekind of.
that's a compliment though, cause he's hawt.
*blush-and-giggle*
ReplyDeleteHaha cheers. And yeah the job market is a bitch. i've got no illusions about getting a job inside of 6 months at least, so I'll just continue to make a bit of money on the side at my current job until something more awesome comes up on radar.
Oh, the nerd in me laughed at the very first paragraph, and the me in me got the rest :) wonderful.
ReplyDelete