So there I was, walking down Diagon Alley, minding my own business. I'd just ankle tapped Hagrid, shoved Malfoy's head down a bin and ripped off a Goblin, when out of nowhere, Eeshie runs up, slaps me upside the head and goes "TAG, you're it!". Before I can respond, she then high-fives me in the face (hard) with a piece of paper. And then she runs off. I'm still standing there in shock with blood running down my suspected-broken nose. And then, looking down, I realise there are questions on the piece of paper. So me being me, I answer them, while blood continues to run down my face.
Name?
Jimbob-a-Loobop
Is your name on Blogger your name in real life? If not, what letter does your real name start with?
Nickname, cuz. Real name does start with an ‘A’ though.
Astrological sign?
Aries. God of War, ohhhhh yeahhhh, bringin’ it home.
If there was a huge 'Blogspot Get-Together' where all bloggers were meant to come together and meet in real-life, would you go?
Yeah, that’d be pretty cool. ‘Specially when everyone realises I’m not Sri Lankan, but just some regular white guy with asperger’s and a limp.
But yeah, would be cool to see everyone. That’d be sweeeeeet *said like this*.
Have you ever rejected someone?
Sure did. It was at a basketball game and he was driving the rock pretty hard to the board, and I stepped in and REJECTED his ayssss. Bitch don’t bring that trash here, this MA house.
If so, was it harshly?
I schooled him, foo’. Like he was back in grade school eatin’ peenie-butter sammidges.
Did he/she cry?
Gave me the stink eye, and I was all like “hey brosef; don’t hate the playa, hate the game, aite?” and then we was all cool.
Have you ever tried a cigarette?
Gotta try it before you buy it, yeah?
But seriously, no. My lungs were made for singing, not cancer.
Have you ever been high? If so, on what?
Life, son. Life.
And cheesecake.
What are six things you find attractive when present in the opposite gender?
Booooooooooooooooooo-ks. HA. You all thought I was going to say something else. I say again; HA.
But yeah, she must be a reader or at least intelligent, and not some airheaded bimbo.
Long hair. I am an absolute sucker for long, flowing, luscious hair. A sucker. Ladies, if you have long, flowing, luscious hair, I'm pretty much sold. And I mean like shoulder-length or coming close towards the middle of their back, but not freakishly fairytale-style long.
Eyes. Eyes that captivate, eyes that you get lost in. Mmm, indeed.
Thinks I’m funny. Shouldn’t be too hard, cos I’m a hilarious bastard *chirping crickets*.
Nice/amazing smile. Yeeeea boi.
Cute as hell voice. Like a chorus of angels. Just imagine her at a Macca’s drive-through, that sh*t would go off.
What are five things that you find extremely unattractive in the opposite gender?
Fakeness/plasticity, when they look like they’re walking talking mannequins fresh off the window display.
Airheadedness and straight out stupidity.
Weird haircuts/styles. I’m scared of these ones
Smoking.
Scantily clad to an appalling degree. Save it for the bedroom.
Adam’s apples and moustaches…. Too far?
Answer only if you have a sibling: If your sibling wasn't your sibling, do you think you'd ever find him/her attractive and go out with him/her?
You’re touched in the head, son.
Would you ever eat a caterpillar?
Prepared with the right sauce, why not. I hear it builds character and it doesn’t go straight to your thighs.
If yes, why?
Read above, Mojumbo.
If no, why not?
What are you, a wise guy? Read above, Crinkle-Cut.
Would you rather kiss a random stranger on the street of the opposite gender or tickle a random stranger on the street of the opposite gender?
Depending on the hotness of the apparent stranger… why not both? *wink wink*
Would you rather throw up on stage or fart on stage?
Throw up, then people would think I was sick and they’d feel concern and maybe some hot girl would check to see if I was ok and then we’d make out. After I’d washed my mouth out anyway… unless she’s into that kind of stuff…? *silence*
If I’d farted, they’d think I was just… you know… farting. There’s never really a right time for farting.
Would you ever sneak out of the house at night?
If I’d forgotten to water my azaleas, yes. They need their sustenance.
Do you think this survey was weird?
Bitch please. I eat weird for breakfast and crap out random. While smoking salmon.
Did you find it enjoyable?
Yeah why not.
Which five bloggers will you be tagging to take this survey as well?
Ummmmmm
That Blonde Guy. He’s your shout out dude, do me proud.
Maggie. You picked me, now I pick you! Use Lightning!
Whoa, sorry, just watched an episode of Pokemon for a nostalgia kick.
Lexie. Go girl, you could use an easy post topic thing after BEDA.
Furree Katt. This should be interesting; I look forward to your interpretations, ma’am.
RainboRevolver. This too, will be an interesting take. Godspeed.
I'm kind of pressed for time these days guys, so I kind of haven't been able to put together a proper post. I know I said I'd try in my last entry, but I still haven't managed to be able to get around to it. These questionaire things are good though, because it is something at least as it gives you a look into my twisted psyche. But yeah, I'll try to get proper post up soon.
Pees out(side the bowl)
HA. That ones just for you, Eeshie :P
The Show Goes On
Lupe Fiasco
Lasers, 2011
Ooh nice song choice! :D this was hilarious :P I likedyour explanation behind the puking :)
ReplyDelete"Like he was back in grade school eatin’ peenie-butter sammidges." I seriously think I'm falling for you.
ReplyDeleteThe Show Goes On! I didn't know you liked that song! I love it as well. The lyrics are the best part. They're so amazing.
Pees out(side the bowl) is just...genius.
As for your perfect girl...I do indeed live on books, have long hair (you've seen the pictures), have the best smile, and my eyes are pretty intense(so I've heard..), and I OBVIOUSLY find you freaking hilarious. But I just don't have a singing voice. I really don't. Darn...
Ah, well. At least we've both been high on the same things before.
;D
Hahaha, this was hilarious! :D
ReplyDeleteI think rejection meant to be the romantic kind, but oh well. The answer was too humorous.
I laughed out loud approximately 12 times during this post. Thanks, friend of Eeshie. :)
ReplyDeleteokay. i will do this. i will. for you, and Eeshie.
ReplyDeletei will also read this post and comment properly in a while. i just scrolled down to check if i was tagged and YES I WAS!
thanks for calling me ma'am.
I absolutely adore this post. You never fail to make me laugh from start to finish - ha, I feel like this sounds weird, but it's almost like you write in a way that it feels like that's exactly how you would talk if we were having a conversation :)
ReplyDeleteSooo, basically what I've gathered from this post is that your dream girl kind of looks like a Playboy Bunny/Nicki Minaj? (kidding, kidding).
Seriously, you are absolutely hysterical (and you have a sick taste in music - Lupe Fiasco is perfection). Also, thank you so much for your sweet comment -- all the support from everyone has meant so much! xox
Wow, this really was amusing to read. I think this blog is getting progressively funnier and funnier. Like a snowball that's rolling down a big hill and it's getting bigger and bigger and bigger then it hits the ground and breaks apart and there's a cartoon character inside.
ReplyDeleteThanks for tagging me!!!
Haha cheers peeps, glad to know it was enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteAnd Eeshie... I can make concessions... *wink wink*
And cheers Allison, I always love to read your input :P. I think you're right about the way I write, I do honestly type (not just my blog entries, but mostly everything I type/write) the words just as I would say them in a conversation. To me it feels more natural and informal, it's a writing style I've seen in places and really like, it enables you(/me) to connect with the readers on a better level, I feel.
HOORAY! I love getting tagged! Also, you always crack me up.
ReplyDelete