It's been a fair while since I've uploaded any photo's that I've taken, so I thought I'd rectify that. Hopefully this will also serve the dual purpose of me taking more photos more often. This is just a random selection that caught my eye when I was going through my photos folder the other day. I may have posted one or two before, but I can't remember, so eh.
Also, I was bored the other day, so I had a go at making a Coldplay-iPod-ad style photograph/portrait, and this is what I ended up with:
I'm relatively happy with how it turned out. If you want to have a crack at it, click here for the walkthrough I followed. There's also a lot of other cool tutorials on that site for anyone who's interested.
That's all I've got for now. Hopefully I'll have a proper post up in the next day or two, this was just a quick pitstop of sorts so no one thinks I'm dead or dying.
Good eve to you all.
PS: This song has nothing to do with the post really, it's just an awesome song stuck in my head by a truly underrated band.
In the Crossfire
Starsailor
On the Outside, 2005







I really enjoy your photography. Post photos more often!
ReplyDeleteThe first one is amazing.
ReplyDeletethe last pic is pretty sweet!
ReplyDelete