Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Responsible Citizen

So, I was tagged by the Marvelous Mizzzzzz Maggie in her last post-questionaire thing, and as such will now proceed to dazzle the eye, boggle the mind, and butter the bread with my answers. Here we go.




What did you do 10 years ago?
I fought in the Unification War, between the Potato Harvesters and the Spud Detractors. It was a bloody, bloody time.

What did you do one year ago?
I reignited the Unification War, because peace is for wusses.

Five snacks that you like?
Cheesecake, mudcake, barbeque shapes, garlic bread and cheese & crackers

Five songs which you know the whole lyrics to?
'Happy Birthday', 'I once was a Fisherman', 'Two wrongs don't make a right, but four right turns make a circle', 'Friday' by Rebecca Black and 'Same jeans' by Rebecca Black V2.1

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire?
Rub my mits together and go 'hycuk hyuck hyuck' while smoking a cigarette, start a foundation against the heinous crimes of wearing crocs and snuggies, build a 1:1 scale model of the A380 airbus out of papier mache', force-feed lactose intolerant people cheesecake to show them their wrongness, prank call the white house repeatedly asking to speak to Hilary Clinton *giggle*

Five bad habits?
Picking my nose, picking other peoples' noses, steeling carrots from my neighbour's yard, using the aforementioned carrots to pick my neighbour's nose, making carrot stew.


Five things you like to do?
Shoot peoples windows with my plinking gun at 2am on sunday mornings, switch peoples rear tyres with their front ones *evil cackle*, iron peoples shirts without them knowing so they iron them twice,  paint cauliflower green and put them with the broccoli in supermarkets, and give blind homeless people Monopoly money and bottlecaps.

Five things you would never dress in or buy?
Pants, underwear, wide brimmed hats, thigh high booties, shoes with no holes in which to insert my feet.

Five favourite toys?
Spud-gun, gas-powered fly-fishing rod, golden nunchucks, pimp-grade cane encrusted walking stick, magic eight ball that only says 'just do it, wuss'.

Five people you'd like to see take this quiz?
Obama, Batman, Gollum, Gadaffi and Dumbledo - oh wait, he's dead. How silly of me.










Aaaaaaaaand now for my serious answers.... oh come on, you didn't really think I wasn't going to have some fun with this?

What did you do ten years ago?
I would have been 12 at the time, so I would have been in grade 7 being a typical young teenager. Nothing too special or noteworthy really happened around then as far as I remember.

What did you do one year ago?
One year ago I would have either just finished my last semester of uni or would at least be in my last week of final exams, so either I would have been elated at finally finishing, or sh*tting bricks about my last exam. Take your pick.

Five snacks that you like?
Whoa whoa whoa; I didn't lie about this part. And cake can be a snack, to all you nay-sayers out there... at least it is the way I eat it...

Five songs which you know the whole lyrics to?
So many, I'll just list the favourites as of this moment;
Audience of One by Rise Against
Dare You to Move by Switchfoot
Waiting for the End by Linkin Park
Drive Away by the Sundance Kids
Speed of Sound by Coldplay

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire?
Give a chunk to my parents so they're well off, Buy a decent (but not overly flamboyant) house, buy a few lenses for my camera, give some money to a charity or medical research thingy, and maaaaaaybe give some to my brother if he asks nicely and mows my lawn whenever I ask him to.

Five bad habits?
Biting, ripping or otherwise destroying my finger nails whenever I'm not doing anything of import with my hands, not tidying my bed in the morning, not cleaning my room once a week, speeding (very badly at times) when I'm driving, not asking a particular girl out *blush and giggle*

Five things you like to do?
Photography, driving, listening to music, hanging out with friends, and just plain old kicking back and zoning out with my music playlist on shuffle

Five things you would never dress in or buy?
Crocs, skinny jeans ("Ohhhhh, HELL naw," - Will Smith), V-necks of any kind; especially ones with a massive 'v', sandals, and snuggies.

Five favourite toys?
Camera, car, computer, various and assorted video games, and, uhhhhh, phone? If that counts?

Five people you'd like to see take this quiz?
Eeshie, Hannah Marie, Jillian, Kassandra, and Adrienne

There you have it, people. Hope all is well, like a cowbell.

Adios.

Responsible Citizen
The Automatic
This is a Fix, 2008

9 comments:

  1. I laughed throughout this post, but "force-feed lactose intolerant people cheesecake to show them their wrongness" made me laugh especially hard. You are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaahahahahaha I died laughing at the first part :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh, I was tagged. I feel...invincible!!

    You fought in the Unification War? That's cool. I was a General on the Potato Harvesters side. It was an epic battle we fought.

    :O

    And I quote: “Start a foundation against the heinous crimes of wearing crocs and snuggies.”



    Dude. Will you marry me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that your brother will get money if he mows your lawn. sounds like a good trade! this is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY
    DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY
    DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY
    DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY
    DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME WHY

    Anyway. Cool answers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg you tagged me but not christopher? :D
    i'm so happy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahah I didn't realise this was a ranking system or whatever. To those I've offended.... I am sorry. As sorry as a cheeseless cake, and my friends - there is no sorrier than that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its all good, when i do it i'll tag him five times to make up for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete