Is it weird that the guy example makes more sense with how me and my friends interact with each other? I'm going to go ahead and say NO and continue being awesome! Loved the song!
LOL with friends i'm close to, i interact like a guy. although i love the little facebook hearts. I don't know how to make them on blogger like Furree does though.
<3 <-- see? it doesn't turn into a proper heart :(
i ♥ this!
ReplyDeleteon a more serious note, WHY AM I NOT A GUY?!
ReplyDeleteIs it weird that the guy example makes more sense with how me and my friends interact with each other? I'm going to go ahead and say NO and continue being awesome! Loved the song!
ReplyDeleteI kind of interact more like a guy, then.
ReplyDeleteYeah.
Ha ha so very true.
ReplyDeleteI'm so not flirty over the internet (or IRL for that matter) so I think I interact like a guy.
ReplyDeleteOh, and you must have on heck of a long real name!
*LOL*
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeletewith friends i'm close to, i interact like a guy.
although i love the little facebook hearts. I don't know how to make them on blogger like Furree does though.
<3 <-- see? it doesn't turn into a proper heart :(
i love cyanide and happiness.
^ I know the secret to a proper heart. ^_____^ ♥
ReplyDeleteSo why haven't your posts been showing up on my dash? I do follow you! I thought you quit.
You are just as funny on Facebook as you are here. THAT IS SO WONDERFUL.
ReplyDelete<3
Darn, I can't make a proper heart either.