Thursday, June 2, 2011

Somebody Told Me

Hey guys, have you all got subscriptions to Time magazine? You totally should, they're announcing the Person of the Year for 2011. Heard about it? I've got a copy of the cover here that I can show you, so you can see just why you need to get a subscription to the magazine...





Sh*t just got real.

Hehehe. Picture me with this face right now. Yeaaaahhh... this is what I do. That's currently my facebook display pic. It went down well.

Anyway. This was just a quick stop-gap before my next post is up. Hopefully it'll blow your socks into your jocks with its awesomeness.

Until that happy time, peeps and homie-g's.

Somebody Told Me
The Killers
Hot Fuss, 2004

11 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA HILARIOUS! i love the quotes all over the cover. can't wait for your awesometastic upcoming post.
    my brother listens to 'Somebody Told Me' quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SKYNET! AAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody Told Me was my intro to the Killers, so I'm ever thankful.

    Hey, we always knew you were an epic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahaha that's so awesome! and took a lot of skills haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, I used to get Time for free. It sucks now that I don't 'cause I totally missed this edition. ;P Hahaha! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Time magazine! And the fact that a dead guy gave a blurb for you is pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need Time subscription. I need it NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. troll face!! and a great killers song! ah, sir, you've done it again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Promises of an awesometastic new post. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Somebody told me you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend, that i had in February of last year..
    you got it stuck in my head. thanks for that.
    and congratulations! that is awesome. you're on my awesome people list. :D

    ReplyDelete