Yes, it’s that time of year again, yay. Which seems to somehow remarkably fall on the same date every year and yet at the same time surprise and astonish people as they scramble to do all of their Christmas shopping the night before. I know this, because I work in retail.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I think It’s about time I got back to taking out fools in my copy of Need For Speed Hot Pursuit that I got for Christmas :D. Look out reckless hoons, I’m coming for ya.
That aside, I hope all of you have a safe, merry and epic Christmas with friends and family and wish you all the best.
Godspeed.
And a Merry Christmas to you too! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I did make that gingebread house. It was one of the proudest moments of my life.
That was hot sh*t, I wish I could cook with even a slight degree of skill and precision. Maybe that will be my New Year's resolution...
ReplyDeleteHAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THAT BLOND GUY AND HIS VIOLENT ALBEIT STUNNINGLY HANDSOME ALTER-EGO.
ReplyDelete"LOUD NOISES"
ReplyDeleteBut yeah dude, enjoy your holidays.
I love cheesecake.
ReplyDeleteAs soon as I hit that follow button you're stuck with me.
You do me too much honour.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes indeedy, cheesecake is tha SH*T. Alongside mudcake, it trumps any other pretender bold enough to wear the 'cake' title.